Protecting our players and staff is our number one priority!
The past year has been hard on all of us. While the infection rate is going in the right direction, we still need to keep our guard up and help to stop the spread of the virus.
These are a few of the steps that we are taking and asking our players to follow until further notice.
1. Please stay home if you are feeling sick.
2. If you or any one in your family has been in contact with someone who has covid, please stay home.
3. Please keep your mask on while you are not on the court playing.
4. Please social distance from other players.
5. Please limit the amount of your fans, we are in a small space and our main priority is the players.
6. Bring hand sanitizer with you.
7. We will have disinfectant wipes and will have your team wipe down the volleyball between games.
8. Please do not bring or use your personal ball for match games. The league will be giving each team a new ball.
9. A covid questionnaire will be filled out verifying that you do not have or have not been exposed to the virus.
Following a few simple steps will allow everyone to all play safely this summer. The last thing we all want is for the league to be shut down after waiting to play for over a year. The above are common sense things that we are already doing in our daily lives.
Right now, as we have seen with restaurants, movie theaters, bars, gyms, etc. the state has been limiting capacity of up to 50%. As we move in the right direction, we anticipate things will be relaxed. We will update you when we hear from our local officials.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above, feel free to reach out to us.
See you on the beach this summer!